Tuesday 20 March 2007

So the role continues

tonight has been another good night. im not really sure what is happening.
and the grind against poor players has also improved my school game. i can easily put people on cards and outplay them at the same time. cheers 4 buying my dinner guys.

So onto tonight. 3 main hands to talk about.
the first happened when i limped with K10 off on button. the flop came KQ9. 1 guy raised 5x bb and me and another called. the turn was a J giving me the str8. he bet loads the other guy folded and i called. the river was a harmless 5 and he shipt it all in. i obvously called and won with the straight as he flips K3. moron

The second is a rite beauty; i get AA 2 b4 button. there is a bet,call,raise,call then i reraise, others fold leavin me and 1 other who reraises so i reraise al in n he calls. the flop is 10 high and he shows AKd. SHIP IT!!

This last hand is stupid but just wanted t kno wot u guys think. i have AQc n raise it to 3x bb in fairly early position. 1 called and blinds fold. the flop is j high 2 clubs. so this guy ships it for $2.46 when there is 30c in pot so i fold. thats the right thing to do rite?

managed to more than double my BR in last few days-very happy with myself

Current BR: $44.59 Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

I've made an average of $10.46 a day so my aims now should be to made atleast $11 each night which should be easily achievable with how things are going which will mean i can move to $.05/.1 blinds once i reach a BR of $100

2 comments:

BH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BH said...

Id call. His insta ship suggests a lower Flush Draw or just a Jack to me. If he has the lower Flush Draw, your laughing, and if he has the Jack, your 50/50 or 52/48 to you with the 2 overcards aswell.

Esp since your doing well in the session, defo worth a call.

I dont think it was a terrible fold by you though, not at all. Its obv you can get these idiots into worse situations with your chips.

Id call though, but im bad at cash. Interesting to see what Jonesy says.