Saturday 17 March 2007

Is this really poker?

Im not sure what i am doing is such a good idea. the stakes are just so low you get such terrible players who refuse to lay down straight draws. i had a player just then calling a raise and a reraise from me when i had AA with Q5. maybe i should go with the original plan of depositing $100 and starting again so my BR has the capacity to play slightly higher stakes of $.05/.1 so the players, if you can call them that, wont chase every draw under the sun.

anyway back to today. its been awful. i got home from my girlfriends this morning slightly tired and played poker for about 45 mins. twice i limp with QJ the flop came QJ10. i would raise massive and a player would continue to call until they hit their straight on the river. no wait, make that 3 times. just happened again.

current BR: $13.20
Profit: dont really care to count

lets hope tomorrow throws me a life jacket, otherwise bring on the credit card details cos im here to play poker, not play clowns

1 comment:

BH said...

"lets hope tomorrow throws me a life jacket, otherwise bring on the credit card details cos im here to play poker, not play clowns"

that made me spit my drink out. Class sentence wp nh gg.

End of the day, i duno what you should do. I made profits 4 tabling NL 10 on stars but never played low limits on PP.

I think you need to deposit $100 but then try and put more time into it. The odd 45 mins just wont cut it if you wana make some serious money.

GOOD LUCK. KEEP THE BLOGS COMING.