Thursday 15 March 2007

My new challenge

Ive read many blogs on here from both friends and strangers and found them thoroughly enjoyable and benefitial to me so i have decided to set myself a challenge-the challenge to become a grinder and care about if i lose, reflecting on why this happened rather than just taking it and shooting up another table blaming other people on calling when perhaps i allowed them to hit and really it was my fault i was knocked out.

I want to improve my game, and in doing so earn steady money for an 18 year old still in college. i play to start Partypoker under a new name and with $100 to get me going. i have decided to play mainly cash games playing 4-6 at a time low limit of only $.05/.1 and eventually moving up as my BR increases. i will play only when i feel confident in myself and stop if i think im tilting. im also going to buy afew poker books and gain knowledge about playing positions and players rather than just the cards im dealt. wish me luck. the grind starts now

1 comment:

BH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.