Saturday 21 July 2007

livin it laaarge

so iv been spending like theres no tomorrow, im off on holiday on sunday nite on a cruise with my family and cousins family, bought a nintendo WII which is gr8 fun and splashed out on much needed clothes.
i cant believe how little desire i have to play online anymore, it just seems boring, or unnecessary grinding it out for afew bucks when i could do other stuff with my mates.
i think since my big win iv only played 4 games, all on the same day at the same time. played a $6 stt, $11 stt, $6 20 seater n $6 50 seater. came 1st in 20 seater for $40 with a net profit of $11, stil a 5er i gess.
off t jonesys 2nite t play tpt neway, c if i can knock the ginster off 6th n qualify myself for the final.
on anther note i withdrew $16100 from my account leaving myself with $260 to play and grind with. havent decided what tables im gna play, probably go bk t the $11 and keep the $6 20 seater now that i have a BR bigger than $45
Curent BR: $260.12

No comments: