Monday 11 June 2007

a new quest

thought i hadnt posted in a while and since im still playing now and again i decided to tell you wot iv been doing
so since i only had $70 and been running bad for a while i decided to play sum stuff i wdnt normally and c if i cn increase my BR quickly in a short while.....not happening
im enjoying playing backgammon aswell which mite b sad bt its gud fun.
i lost $16 in 1 night after bubbling with AQ vs QJ all in pre, he decided to reraise me after my bet on button, he prob thought i was weak on button raise but wotever.

so iv decided to restart my grind after my exams are done and get from my appauling balance to what it could be once more, it was a laugh last time and hopefully i can learn from my mistakes.

if i get bored with that il probably redeposit and hit the multis and if i start running gud 4 abit, with confidence i hope i can do well. thats if the beats stay away

now im not sure if i am the best multi player because i tend to tighten up abit when blinds get loads bigger but my mate, dave leknave jones keeps shipping it so badly every day that its given me enthusiasm to do the same

il post again when this actually starts

Current BR: $28.97

No comments: