Friday 1 June 2007

absolute sickest beat in the word

i just got the worst beat iv ever had in my life no word of a lie
i get QQ late position sum guy goes all in pre, guy with slightly more chips than me calls and i reraise all in.
the cards are flipped the original all inner has A7, other guy has 99
the flop comes 9QA, turn x river.....9 the first time i have ever been 1 outed im actually speachless and so annoyed at the same time. would have taken me to a huge chip leader in an $11 tourny im so sick

also played in an $8 qualifier but lost with QQ to AA on AQ9 flop. wheres my 1 outer hey?

since im on with these shit beats i just lost the final game im gna play 2nite with KQ vs Q10 all in pre. i ws rly looking forward to playing alot of poker tonight but iv decided to call it a night now because of whats been happening.
not making any money online at all anymore whats the point in wasting my time
better luck tomorrow

Current BR: $495

No comments: