Monday 7 May 2007

shipping it so badly

Ive basically been spending a fair bit of time playing multis and abit less time playing cash because iv had more time on my hands. iv been playing the $6 20 seater and 50 seater and doing really well. in my last 6 games iv had 1st x 2, 2nd x 2 and 2 bubbles. im playing really well and i think my game is suited for low player tournys as opposed to larger 300+ players.

i kno i intended to just grind it out on cash and keep moving up blinds but if i enjoy multis more and am making more money should i change my plan? i said i wanted to make $1000 in summer when i had loads of time but with what iv been making recently this could easily double.

aswell as this i won £50 on a scratchcard 2day which mde me well happy since i thought it was only £25 and didnt see the extra £25 bonus.

i checked out my partypoker sharkscope 2dy which only records the multis you do and my ROI was something like 130% which i think is wicked.
anyways loving poker at the minute so lets hope this continues

Current BR: 483.34

No comments: