Sunday 20 May 2007

the grind is over

the grind is over....wots more to say. ive failed.

or have i? iv decided that playing cash isnt working anymore and i just cant really beat it big time nemore. iv starteed playing STT again and more recently $11 rather than $6. iv been doing really well on them, even though iv been getting quite a few suck outs with the usual AK vs AQ on river. since my last blog its been all ups and downs, i got to $540 after making +$65 profit on the premiership, then went down to $440 after getting sum tough luck on cash. i moved to $11 STT and kept playing my $6 20 seaters and got it back to my current BR in 5 or 6 days.

im definately enjoying playing the $11 and think im ready to play these slightly higher limits than i usually would, probably because id load $10 each time onto cash tables so feel comfortable playing with this amount.

my exams officially start this week so im going to try working alot more and pokering a lot less, also my BR will be pretty much frozen for a while. wish me look in the upandcoming weeks
ship ship for now

Current BR: $503.87

No comments: