Monday 16 April 2007

up n down like a yoyo

this last week has been crazy. i got my account up to $180 2 days after my last post but then went on 2 tilted sessions after getting sum bad luck and got down eventually to $135 2 days later. nightmare. i was scared all my hard work would have been in vein and inevitably the money made would be heading back to the online shitbags.

Thankfully i managed to turn it around and started playing well again. there is some bad news though. i started playing multis/heads up which, when tilted can destroy a bankrole. the first multi i played i came 6/50 and got $15 although i should have got alot more. annoyed that i got screwed i played another, and came about 10th, and another, and another. i realised i was getting nowhere so i started HU. i won the first one playing against a good player. So i played another, against a twat who ws rubbish and very card lucky. i lost so paid another $6 again. the same guy joined my table and inevitably with his amazing luck i lost again. a couple more and this meant i was down about $30. i started playing cash and after my QQ lost to KK on a KQ3 flop i was gutted and tilted once again. so not only did i play tables i said i wouldnt until my BR was bigger, i also stupidly tilted wasting about 3 weeks of grinding.

So i havent yet reached my $250 target by the end of the holidays and i havent really finished the coursework i wanted to but who cares, things are looking up now and some of my mates have signed up so i get to play wit them now increasing my confidence and making the whole grind even funner

Current BR: $206

No comments: