Wednesday 27 February 2008

so fukin sick

me n jones run so bad. he tells me how he hates his life with all these sick beats n i get 1 of my own in a crucial stage.
reach final table in $11 speed 340 enter blinds huge bt im not doin bad consider sum pple on table. i get AQ suited bb folded round t SB who bets min. i ship for another 2x bb 1/3 of his stack he dwells n calls with A3, flop comes A56 i feel good then a sickening 3 turns. im sure il make up on river but a blank 8 n im out for $79 1st over $1k. that pot wuda put me 3rd
i nly decided t play it cs i like 2 torns at once n entered the willhill £7.50 1k super series. shortly after that hand i limp A8 flop A97 n sum guy who i noticed is a donk ships for basically my stack even tho he is 15th in chips outa 94. i linger n wud fold t most but call n he flips A2 n i hold up. i dont mind u party as long as i ship on willhill.....

No comments: